Rates & Insurance
Please see my Office Policies document for current rates for services.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, check and most major credit cards accepted for payment.
Cancellations must be made twenty-four hours in advance to avoid a charge to your account. If you find it necessary to cancel an appointment, please notify the office 24 hours in advance by calling (509) 737-9009. Your account will be charged a $75 fee for any session you do not attend, except in cases of emergency. Insurance companies do not cover fees for no-show or late cancellations.